How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
- Tax Free Bullion in New Zealand
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in New Zealand – FAQ
- Contact Us
- BullionStar Account
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in New Zealand
- BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In Case of Death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is a good jurisdiction for geographic diversification of bullion vault storage. New Zealand regularly ranks in the top three positions for business friendliness due to low levels of corruption, personal freedom, lack of red tape, monetary freedom and property ownership rights.
Tax-Free - There are no taxes on bullion in New Zealand. No GST/VAT/Sales/Import/Export tax and no Capital Gains Tax.
Safe & Stable - New Zealand is a business friendly jurisdiction with high levels of personal and monetary freedom as well as strong property ownership rights. New Zealand is a democratic and politically stable country proud of its independence.
Property Ownership Rights - New Zealand is renowned for a stable legal system with strong property ownership rights.
Business Climate - New Zealand consistently ranks in the top 3 positions globally in business climate surveys which report on the ease and efficiency on doing business in different countries worldwide.
Geographic Location - New Zealand is appealing due to its geographic location. No country is further away from the world's trouble spots.